Mums…Grandmas…Aunties….do your favourite little people love to carry around their treasured possessions wherever they go? This beautiful little crochet pouch is perfect for just that.
- They have a drawstring closure which serves as a carry handle when closed and is easy for little hands to open and close.
- The cord is secure so it can’t be pulled out and lost.
- The perfect size for little girls and boys to take wherever they go. The ideal gift that will be loved for years to come.
The pouch has been crocheted with simple
- (ch) chain
- (sc) single crochet
(hdc) half-double crochet
- (sl st) slip stitch
- with a drawstring made out of a simple chain stitch or you could also use a simple ribbon as well.
- The yarn I have used is Ice Yarns Mona Lisa.
Please click here for more information on this yarn.
I have made adjustments to the original free pattern, which can be found here.