Would you like to give your kids a bit of fun at bath time and get them nice and clean at the same time?
These cute little fishy mitts will do the job and then you can hang them over the tap with the attached loop to dry out.
They are a good size to fit over younger hands, but will also fit over your hands well enough if your littlie needs some help.
- Made from 100% cotton yarn
- Cold machine wash and conveniently can be tumble dried on low.
- Click on the link to see more colours and info.
The bath mitts have been crocheted using:
- (ch) chain
- (sc) single crochet
- (hdc) half double crochet
- (dc) double crochet
- (sl st) slip stitch
- (bpdc) back post double crochet
- (fpdc) front post double crochet
I have used Knitpicks Dishie cotton yarn for this pattern. Click on the link for more info on this yarn.
This pattern is a paid pattern and was created by Amanda Moriconi. You will find it here.