Whether you just love and appreciate handmade goods or you love crocheting with cotton and cotton blend yarns, you have come to the right place!
This is what I love as well…and here on my site I aim to share with you:
- Lots of patterns, free and paid versions. Some of them my own and lots of links to others’ crochet patterns I have made and enjoy as well.
- Cotton and cotton blend yarn reviews, so you can be a bit more informed before you spend your own money.
- For those that just love the end result I make and sell for you. Shop here!!
- I have great plans for a stitch library, different techniques and lots of other info to share with you all…so please stay tuned and subscribe!!
- I also have a page to share more personal stuff about me and my faith for anyone who is interested.
I would love to hear your stories as well and get your input on what else you would like to see or read about!! Feel free to contact me or comment below ⬇️ in the box provided😊.
You can also visit me at the Bayswater Makers Market the 4th Saturday of every month Mar – Nov 2023 with a special Christmas Market on 9th Dec 2023
Hi everyone I’m Wendy.
This is my very first blog post! I started my blog in the hope it would get my brand, ‘Cotton Crochet Forever‘ a little more well-known. I enjoy crocheting very much, but to continue without it all piling up around me, I need to make a bit of an effort for others to see what I have in the hope they might like to buy what I have to offer.
I also thought the whole writing thing may serve to be a bit therapeutic for me as well.
Aside from loving to crochet, I the fact that there are people out there who are happy to part with some of their hard-earned money for something I personally made.
I love the yarn buying, the crocheting, the online listing, hanging out with my fellow marketeers, even the photography when it works out well. Social media can definitely be a bit of a chore though .
I take a lot of care with the items I make, and I try to choose yarns and patterns that I would be happy to have for myself.
I tend to favour cotton and cotton blend yarns, because they are a great fibre for home wares and I love the finish they give, but I’m also happy working with premium acrylics for colder weather items like beanies and scarves.
I haven’t really used yarns made from animal fibres much, but do look forward to trying them at some point in the future.
For now I make a variety of homewares and items useful around your home, ladies and unisex accessories and some fun stuff for the kids, but I am considering narrowing that down to more home related stuff.
(Let me know what you think of that idea in the comment section below )
If you would like to take a look at what I have to offer now, you can click the button above which will take you to my ‘Madeit’ store.
Madeit.com.au is an Australian site dedicated to selling Australian made handmade and independently created items.
- I offer low cost shipping or for those that live locally and would like to pick up, I have a free shipping option.
- I also have Paypal, Afterpay and direct debit options.
Please check out my social links as well via the icons at the top and bottom of the page.
As I post more I will give you more details about each item.
I’m very new to the whole blogging thing, so will work it out as I go. It’s been a bit hard going…. but I’m working it out and I’m definitely learning new things (that has to be a good thing, right!)
For now I hope to keep you up to date with
- what I’ve been making,
- what and where you can purchase from,
- For those that love to crochet or are developing a love for it, I’ll share details on stitches, patterns and my thoughts on different yarns and anything else I imagine might be somewhat of interest .
For the crocheters out there, when you see this icon and box across my site, you will find extra information regarding stitch, pattern and yarn that may be of more interest to you.
I would value any feedback you would like to offer or if there is anything specific you would like to see. I would love to hear your comments as well. If you would like to know more ‘about me‘ please click on the link.
I aim to update my site regularly, so keep an eye out, and if you allow notifications when you see the pop-up, I can keep you up to date when I create a new post.
I hope to hear from you all