- If you have ever had a takeaway coffee so hot that you can’t handle it or the weather is just so cold you want to keep your cuppa hot for just a little bit longer, these cozies are great.
- They will slip easily over a small cuppa and stretch to fit an extra large takeaway cup and I’ve seen them fit over a keep cup as well. Perfect for a latte cup too (without a handle).
- They make a perfect little gift and can be easily tucked in a coat pocket or in your handbag for the next time you decide you’d like a nice hot cuppa on the go.
- These cozies are made from a blend of cotton/polyester so that stretch will bounce back nicely.
- Cold or warm machine wash and tumble dry as well.
- There are a variety of colours to choose from, hopefully to suit different tastes.
- You can take a closer look and purchase below.
Other suitable yarns:
The cozy pattern is made up of a combination of the following stitches.
- (ch) chain
- (sc) single crochet
- (hdc) half-double crochet
- (dc) double crochet
- (sl st) slip stitch
- I have used a 6mm crochet hook with Lion Brand Comfy Cotton Blend yarn.
Click the link to see more info and my thoughts on this yarn. You can find the original free pattern here.