Do you need a bit of colour to brighten up your kitchen…or any other room in your house really?
These trivets are useful in the kitchen for placing under your hot pots and saucepans, or you can use them to hold hot trays or dishes.
Put them nicely under a hot bowl of something or other, so you can curl up on the sofa and enjoy. Who needs a bowl cozy when these take up so much less space!
They also look great underneath a pot-plant, a candle or a decorative plate or bowl. So many uses!
- 100% cotton so heat will not affect the fabric.
- Just warm machine wash when needed and lay flat to dry.
- Lots of colours to choose from and I am happy to make to order if you don’t find a colour you would like.
- Check them out and purchase below.
The trivet has been crocheted using the following stitches:
- (PS) puff stitch
- (ch) chain
- (sc) single crochet
- The yarn I have used is 4 Seasons Flinders Cotton 8ply. Click the link for more info on this yarn.